Tips for Budget Friendly Travel to Mauritius –
4:04 Adventure Activities
1. Book flights way in advance. It will cost you less. Another website that can help you in getting cheap flights is WeGo as it compares 100s of flights to show you the cheapest fares. This includes online travel agent websites like Yatra, Ease My Trip, Happy Easy Go –
2. We Indians do not need a visa to visit this gorgeous country
3. Hiring a scooter is the best way to explore the island
4. Do not come back from Mauritius without going on a hike or two
Mauritius is a small island in the African continent and while you would often hear it being referred to as the ultimate honeymoon spot, you wouldn’t realize how economically feasible it is to visit this place.
This vlog will cover how we managed to have a 15 days holiday in this beautiful destination within INR 15,000 (excluding flights, obviously).
For itinerary, check this out – ▶▶
✌Learn from me (mentorship) –
1. How to be a travel blogger/influencer
2. Personalized guides/itineraries
3. Photo editing
4. Travel tips
♫ My Music –
🎥 My camping and camera essentials on my Amazon Store –
Also, stalk me on for stunning pictures from Mauritius –
❈ Instagram –
❈ Facebook –
❈ Blog –
(•◡•) / Subscribe to my newsletter to be a part of an awesome close-knit group of travelers –
Thank you so much for watching it!
See you next time! 💫
Ps. Like, comment and share. It helps out a bunch regarding algorithm!
Ppps. Do hit the bell icon you awesome subscriber, or else YouTube won’t notify you of them new uploads *sigh*