A popular destination for wanderers looking to chill without traveling far, Tagaytay boasts picture-perfect attractions and offers countless activities for everyone to enjoy. This cool city is easily a favorite vacation spot among Manileños due to its proximity and crisp breeze.
Whether you’re looking to go on a road trip or unwind without the sweat, Tagaytay is your best bet. Get ready to be amazed at the overlooking views of Taal Volcano and Taal Lake. Savor carefree moments with your loved ones at Tagaytay Picnic Grove or People’s Park in the Sky. Experience one-of-a-kind thrill at Tagaytay Ranch then head straight to Zoori and interact with adorable animals. Indeed, the list of things to do in Tagaytay is endless!
+ About Tagaytay – 0:17
+ How to get there – 0:30
+ What to do – 0:58
+ What to eat – 3:33
+ Where to stay – 4:39
Check out more Tagaytay hotels here
Don’t forget to download the Traveloka App to get the best deals!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Follow Traveloka PH for more destination guides and tips:
FULL VIDEO TRANSCRIPT:
This is the favorite weekend destination south of Metro Manila.
Perched on a ridge overlooking Taal Volcano and Taal Lake, Tagaytay is a breath of fresh air for those wanting a quick escape from the city.
Getting here is an easy 2-hour drive from Manila, depending on traffic, of course!
For a budget-friendly commute, look for Tagaytay-bound buses at PITX or catch a Nasugbu or Calatagan-bound bus from Buendia (LRT-Gil Puyat).
Once you arrive, it’s hard to resist the panoramic scenery that will make you come back again and again. Just remember to pack a light cover up for when it gets chilly.
THINGS TO DO
1. Take in the stunning views of Taal Volcano
2. Stop by the Tagaytay Ridge and take a selfie
3. Catch a bird’s eye view of Tagaytay from People’s Park in the Sky
4. Tagaytay Picnic Grove
5. Enjoy the rides at Sky Ranch
6. Pause for some quiet time at the Pink Sisters Chapel and Convent
7. Marvel at the glass sculptures in Museo Orlina
8. Pay a visit to Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria
9. Release your inner shopaholic at Twin Lakes Shopping Village
10. Have fun with animals at Zoori
11. See the biggest collection of jigsaw puzzles at Puzzle Mansion
12. Trek to the crater of Taal Volcano (Talisay, Batangas)
1. Home to the much-loved, putok-batok bulalo
3. Mushroom burger
4. Balinsasayaw Restaurant
5. Rowena’s Tarts
Rowena’s Pasalubong & Restaurant
6. Breakfast at Antonio’s
7. Bag of Beans
8. Dreamland Arts & Crafts Cafe
9. And don’t forget Buko Pie for pasalubong
PLACES TO STAY
Pre-book your stay at a hotel near the town proper.
The Carmelence Lodge
The Windy Ridge Tagaytay
La Gracia Apartelle
Mountain Breeze Hostel
For Big Groups
Alta D Tagaytay
Joaquin’s Bed and Breakfast
Crosswinds Resort Suites
One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
For Luxury Travelers
Taal Vista Hotel
The Oriental Luxury Suites
Hotel Kimberly Tagaytay
Nurture Wellness Village
Twin Lakes Hotel
Looking to escape to Tagaytay?
Book your travel needs with Traveloka. Multiple, secure payment methods. Flights, Hotels, and Xperience in one app. 24/7 local support.