Here is the list of 15 best one day trips from Mumbai between 60km to 170km to visit after lockdown for a relaxed getaway from the city life. Distance from Mumbai, places to see, the best time to visit, things to buy, food, and hotels everything is mentioned in the video and sorted according to distance from the nearest to the farthest from Mumbai. Please take utmost precautions and care while traveling.
Hope you find this video helpful!
Unique Resorts Near Mumbai within 4 hours –
All the places mentioned in the video with complete iternery and places to visit-
• Travel Playlist with must see places, food, things to do and more! –
• Travel After Lockdown –
• Monsoon Getways- Waterfalls, Lake and unexplored places –
• Pune City Travel –
• Resorts for a luxury staycation-
S U B S C R I B E F O R M O R E
New videos every Wednesday!!
Hey everyone I’m Grishma Udayawar and I am from India, Welcome to my YouTube channel where I post videos on Travel, Photography hacks and tricks, Food series, vlogs, and all the fun things. I’m so excited that you are here and if you like what you see so make sure that you click the Subscribe button and ring the bell icon to never miss a new video.
S O C I A L S
C O N T A C T
Any questions, inquiries, or collabs
E Q U I P M E N T
My Inexpensive Camera Equipment
• Gorilla Pod:
• Remote Shutter With Selfie Stick:
• GoPro Selfie Stick/Tripod:
• Ring Light:
• Collar Mic:
M U S I C
Youtube Audio Library
M Y F A V V I D E O S
You don’t wanna miss these!
• The 2020 Travel Inspiration That You NEED
• Adalaj Ni Vav-Step well, the tragic story, full tour
• BEST SOUTH INDIAN FOOD IN MUMBAI
• MUMBAI | Cinematic Video
• Forest Hills Vlog | Villa Tour
• PHOTO BACKDROPS USING HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
C O P Y R I G H T
Everything you see in this video is created by Grishma Udayawar unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking permission from firstname.lastname@example.org
Work hard! Stay Positive!